Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer's Here!

I'm going to blame all my troubles on technology.  The ipad turns out to be an inferior device for blogging and this laptop should be donated to the History Museum after I complete this entry.  Where is my IT department?

In other, unplugged news, we are off to a lovely start to summer.


Perennial favorite Parade the Circle was this Saturday.  The girls enjoyed the actual parade part more than last year but the balloons were still the highlight of the day.  Until Lillian's orange one flew off into the cloudy sky.  That was almost the unraveling of the whole day, but we managed to avert disaster with a dose of kettle corn. We particularly liked anything on stilts. 


Yesterday, we met up with baby (not baby!) Anderson again.  When I get my camera charged, I'll load some blurry pictures of fast moving children. 
We tackled the bear at the History Museum today.  And were very happy about it!

No comments: