Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 86: Doctor's update

The girls had another check up appointment yesterday. The weigh-in puts Naomi at 8lb4oz and Lillian at 7lbs10. We're leaving behind those newborn outfits that fit 5-8 pounds! Everything else is good; we'll be starting Lillian on prevacid--a presciption antacid--for her reflux, since she doesn't seem to enjoy spitting up formula through her nose. I think the biggest success of the appointment was that I managed to get the girls there and back on my own! If you know anyone else who has infant twins, go now and buy for them the snap-n-go stroller. Now. Why are you still sitting here?? Seriously, that thing is life saver. If they have an endorsement deal, sign me up.

In other news, the girls have actually started sleeping in their nursery, which means they no longer live exclusively in the dining room. It also means that I no longer sleep exclusively on the couch. Much celebration. I'll try and get pictures of the finished nursery up here soon.

Happy Groundhog's Day!(I've tried explaining this holiday to the ladies, but it turns out it makes no sense.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is so exciting at your house!!
I can't wait to hug my great-neices!!

Lisa Craig said...

Great news! Moving up to the second floor!