Saturday, January 15, 2011

Even though I haven't missed a day, you're still getting two. Why not?

Here's Lillian, on the move. She's really been practicing her transitions from standing to crawling and back again. It's great to see such progress. As nimble as Naomi is, I figured she'd be walking by now. But, no. I guess she gets everywhere she wants (and we don't want her to!) pretty quickly and doesn't see the need. Not that I'm rushing. Really. We're fine. (Best game from tonight: Naomi zoom-crawling to try and steal my pencil, then I'd slide her back across the floor. Fleecy pajamas on hardwood make for slippery travels. She got to the point where she'd be giggling uncontrollably even before she got to where I'd push her back.)



In fact, Naomi was doing such a good job of getting into everything tonight that William set up the corral in the middle of the living room. Then he got in it. Lillian is obviously not convinced that this is all a good idea. Next time they're all in there, I'm going out to see a movie.

1 comment:

ninali said...

Ha Ha! I LOVE the corral shot...face is just priceless! I swear they have the best expressions!!