Sunday, May 29, 2011

And then...

Claire came to visit us today. Apparently it's been a while and Lillian had lot of things to catch her up on. What you see here is probably only the last third of her tirade/storytelling.

I'm glad you get a few glimpses of Naomi, too, because it seems like Lillian gets all the good video clips recently. But, Naomi is either on the run or way too heavily interested in the actual camera to be captured.

(after two hours, video still has not uploaded. Will try again tomorrow.)

(after two days and 3 attempts, have learned that video is too large to upload. Seeking alternative delivery methods.)

Maybe now?

5 comments:

Barb said...

This video is sooooo precious. I was going to tell you to send it to all your followers by email if you didn't get it on here. Please let us know if you EVER find out what the story was all about.

Anonymous said...

I intend to watch this video at least five times a day for the next month or so. I love the way Naomi just breathes out the only intelligble word... Lillian should be nominated for an Oscar for Most Dramatic Performance - Pat

Anonymous said...

I've watched it three times already today, and it's only 3:45 -Pat

Barb said...

I am addicted as well. I think if I watch it enough I'll be able to decipher what she is saying....

Gemineye said...

It was worth the wait!