Thursday, May 10, 2012

 We had such a good weekend, it took me four days to come down and write about it!  We took the girls back to the zoo on Sunday.  It was a beautiful day, sunshine and breezes and laughing kiddos.  Here you see Naomi roaring at the lion.  The girls both really noticed the animals this time.  We watched the monkeys and the fish and the elephants for a long time.  Below is a very blurry Lillian, totally captivated at the shark tank.  She oooh-ed and ahhh-ed whenever the sharks cruised by.




Here's Naomi on the camel at the playground.  While the girls were excited about the animals, they were perhaps more enthralled the playground and the tram, which they called the school bus.

In other news, I promised myself I wouldn't be this parent, but...

 NAOMI PEED ON THE POTTY!!

Just the once so far, but there is hope.  If I could just get them to potty train, I'd be okay with them not aging anymore.  They are so stinking adorable.

No comments: