Saturday, October 28, 2017

*tap tap*  Hello?

I'm quite certain no one is out there reading this anymore.  I just had to wander the labyrinth of resetting my password for this site.  Still figuring how to get pictures loaded.

Facebook TimeHop sent me back to this little black hole with a video from 2011 and I was promptly sucked in for the last two days.  Wow.  I hardly remember some of these things.  I definitely don't remember having two very tiny little people who lived in my house who shrieked with laughter and read lots of books and made a fair mess of every space.  Wait.  That does seem familiar.  Only they're quite tall.

And they thoroughly enjoyed watching the videos of chattering laughing babies as well.  We've looked through the printed books at Nana's house before, but those don't come with video playback! We've all had a good laugh over the silliness of two year olds. I've only cried twice.  And thought, maybe, just maybe, I'd try to create a new post.

So, real quick.  In the last three years we've:

Moved to a new house
Started school, finished kindergarten and first grade
Grown 7 inches
Bought a pop-up camper
Swept up 17,000 pounds of dog hair
Visited Hale Farm 17 times.

That's a pretty accurate summary, I think.

Soooo, what do you want to talk about?









No comments: